|Tour Code: BGC-03
Destination: Chenjiabao wild Great Wall
Duration: 2 days
Price: From US $155/RMB 1,000
Features: Enjoy hiking & camping on original section of the walls with small group.
Availability: April 1st – Oct 31st, advanced booking is required!
Price of this small group tour：
|Group Size||Price (US$)||Price (RMB)|
4 Persons & above
Day 1: Hiking at Chenjiabao Great Wall & Camping
Our well-trained English speaking guide and vehicle will pick you up your downtown hotel within the third ring road in Beijing and departure around 12:30 at noon. Have 2-hour drive to the Chenjiabao Great Wall. Chenjiabao Great Wall is one of the most beautiful section of the wild Walls around Beijing which is never restored and less tourist. It located in Huailai County, Zhangjiakou.Hebei Province. The highest sea level is about 1280 meters. Enjoy a typical Chinese lunch at a local villager’s farmhouse. After lunch, hiking on the Chenjiabao Great wall. This section is wild, ruined and original. By the end of the day, we walk back to the towers on the wall and camp in a tent for overnight. ( please note: two people share one tent ). Enjoy the bonfire and barbecue(snacks/chicken
Note: If it rains, we will be stay at local farmer’s inn instead of camping on the wall.
Meals include: Lunch + Dinner
Day 2: Great wall Sunrise+Great wall hiking
Enjoy the breathtaking sunrise on the Great Wall. Then get back to the local farmer’s inn for a quick wash-up followed by a light breakfast. Later on, drive back to the city.
Meals includes: Breakfast
Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
Well-trained English-speaking tour guide
Meals listed above
Tickets of the mentioned Great Walls
One night camping on the Great wall or local farmer’s inn (in case of rain)
Camping gear with sleeping bag
Free-bottled mineral water in the vehicle
Snacks(chocolate, SNIKERS, cookies )
Tips to guide and driver (optional)
1. Our Guide will accompany you on the wall the entire time.
2. Hiking gear and shoes are highly recommended
3. People who have such problems are not recommended to take this tour as heart disease, high blood pressure, Epilepsy, Psychopath, women in pregnant or in monthly period, Contagious.
4. Please help us to protect Great Wall while taking this trip. Don’t leave anything but your footprint and don’t take anything but your photos.
5. You are strongly advised to purchase your personal accident insurance from your native country before you leave for China.
6. It might be a bit cold in the evening and early morning, warm clothes are recommended to bring some.
In the event of rain, accommodation will be arranged in a local farmer’s inn nearby the Great Wall instead of camping.
The camping site is well-selected by Beijing Impression Tour Company in terms of security and sanitary conditions, we have the confidence to accommodate you well.
Be sure to take your passport/s
You must be logged in to post a comment.