Feb 1, 2013
Haze swept over the capitol and left the city in a foggy environment in recent 3 days. With the coming of China’s traditional New Year, the weather seemed to get ready for this most important holiday. Today the clear sky and white clouds finally showed up. Attached are two pictures we took this morning.
The shining sun warmed the hearts of all the local residents and brought a festive glow. It is also good news for tourists who want to spend their New Year Holiday in Beijing.
Other 10 Latest News
- Taxi Fare will be adjusted in Beijing on June 10 - January 8th, 2014
- The Forbidden City to Try Half Day Closing on Off-season Mondays of 2013 - January 8th, 2014
- Life experience of 72 hour visa free policy at Beijing airport - January 8th, 2014
- Tourists in Beijing to Benefit from 72-Hour Free-Visa Policy - January 8th, 2014
- Expansion of Badaling Scenic Area - January 8th, 2014
- Winter at Summer Palace - January 8th, 2014
- Beijing News - January 7th, 2014
- More Information about 72-hour Free Stay in Beijing - December 4th, 2013
- Procedures of 72 hour visa free layover in Beijing - December 4th, 2013
- Frequent asking questions regarding to the 72-hour visa free in Beijing - December 4th, 2013