According to the present currency ratio, RMB10 is around S$1.98. Do you know what RMB10 can get in Singapore?
This cut HK papaya is S$1.3，which is about RMB7. It is very close to the domestic supermarket price.
RMB10 can buy two loaves of bread in Singapore, which is almost the same pricing as China.
RMB10 can buy a mince can in Singapore.
RMB10 can buy a carton of yogurt.
RMB10 can get around 3 tins of CocaCola.
RMB10 can get eggs.
RMB10 can get chives.
RMB10 can get red carrots in Singapore.
RMB10 can get baby tomatoes.
RMB10 can get dark soy sauce in Singapore.
Other 10 Latest News
- The Long Holiday Breeds Booming Tourism - January 8th, 2014
- Touring Nanjing with RMB25 - January 8th, 2014
- The Color of Paradise - January 8th, 2014
- New Challenge for Hainan Tourism - January 8th, 2014
- Qinghai Lake and Animaqin Mountain Qualifying as the National Geological Parks - January 8th, 2014
- Chinese Ethnic Tourism Part 16--Kazakhs - January 8th, 2014
- Time for Watching Qiantang River Tidal Bore - January 8th, 2014
- Kanghui Suspended the Wholesaling Travel Project to Japan - January 8th, 2014
- The Second Longest Holiday in China Coming - January 8th, 2014
- Increment of Airline Fuel Surcharge from March 1st - January 8th, 2014