Source from news.cn
Winter scene at Summer Palace.
Frozen lake covered by snow at Summer Palace.
Beauty of ancient Chinese architecture within Summer Palace.
White snowflakes kept falling down but this showed no effect on the beauty of Summer Palace.
Boats floated on frozen lake at Summer Palace.
The tranquil winter scene of Summer Palace has attracted many visitors from home and abroad.
The frozen lake surface covered by snow formed a peaceful environment at Summer Palace
Other 10 Latest News
- Taxi Fare will be adjusted in Beijing on June 10 - January 8th, 2014
- Beijing Embraces the Blue Sky - January 8th, 2014
- The Forbidden City to Try Half Day Closing on Off-season Mondays of 2013 - January 8th, 2014
- Life experience of 72 hour visa free policy at Beijing airport - January 8th, 2014
- Tourists in Beijing to Benefit from 72-Hour Free-Visa Policy - January 8th, 2014
- Expansion of Badaling Scenic Area - January 8th, 2014
- Beijing News - January 7th, 2014
- More Information about 72-hour Free Stay in Beijing - December 4th, 2013
- Procedures of 72 hour visa free layover in Beijing - December 4th, 2013
- Frequent asking questions regarding to the 72-hour visa free in Beijing - December 4th, 2013